Online Florida Weatherization Inspector Introduction
This series of presentations is designed to introduce you to the US Dept of Energy Weatherization Assistance Program.
We will be focusing primarily on the hot humid climate - though the building science principles that will be introduced apply across the nation.
The majority of online materials will cover the Florida Weatherization Assistance manual, its layout and priority list that is used in Florida.
This is a self paced learning program.
Computer Requirements for Participation
1) A high speed internet connection (not dial-up)
2) Adobe Flash Player 10 or greater (download the free software and learn what version you may currently have installed: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/)
3) A recent web browser (such as Firefox 3, Internet Explorer 7 or greater, Chrome, or Safari 4)
4) Working speakers or headphones so you can hear the presentation.
HOW TO ACCESS COURSE AFTER REGISTRATION
1) Go to http://elearning.fsec.ucf.edu/
- Current users: login
- New users: create new account registration
(A confirmation email will arrive in your mail box within 20 minutes).
2) Click on "Repository" then on the "Building Science" category.
3) Find the course and choose "Join" under the "Actions" drop down.
4) Click "Join" and you may begin.
Florida Solar Energy Center
Online On Demand
1679 Clearlake Road
Cocoa , FL , 32922, United States Of America